Read the full post here:
- 24 Go Green Ideas for Your Kids to Help Save the Earth by Yovita Siswati at Gomestic.com
It’s never too early to teach your children to be aware of the environment and how their action and way of life can affect it. Help your children to contribute to make this earth a better place to live in the future.
- Share toys with siblings or friends. Donate unused toys.
- Turn off the TV, stop pushing computer buttons, put down the video game and just go outside to play with friends or do some other non-electronic fun. It saves lots of energy.
- Stop flying helium balloon. Yes, it is so much fun to see a helium balloon flies into the sky but when the balloon falls back down to earth; it can kill the animal that eats it.
- Making creative gifts for birthdays or holidays using recycled items or used items. It saves money, reduce landfill and children can learn to value personalized gift.
With the Community
- Involve in any community green activities for kids such as planting trees, recycling, etc.
- Involve in wildlife conservation program. Acknowledging endangered animal species, why they could become extinct and what they need to survive can teach your children the importance of conserving earth’s natural resources.
.Read the rest of the tips here at:
- 24 Go Green Ideas for Your Kids to Help Save the Earth by Yovita Siswati